HPE Partner Ready Certification and Learning offers multiple levels of technical certification. Each level supports you whether you change job roles, for example from integrator to architect, or progress in the same job role, but with added expertise and responsibility. With certification, you become a part of a growing community of fellow HPE certified professionals who network and share best practices.
Master level - HPE Master ASE
HPE Master Accredited Solutions Expert (Master ASE) – This is HPE's most demanding and highly respected credential. It validates you have reached the pinnacle of Hewlett Packard Enterprise certifications. The Master ASE has rich technical skills in advanced enterprise solutions combined with IT business acumen. This certification level tells management, executives, and peers that you can align IT solutions to an organization's financial and business goals. It provides assurance that you can design and implement complex solutions, from proposal stage to live deployment. It validates that you can use the full spectrum of Hewlett Packard Enterprise technology, solutions and services.
Typical Master ASE benefits*:
- Opportunity to participate in Master ASE exam reviews, course content reviews, competency modeling workshops, and beta training
- Exclusive roadmap sessions and important demos
- Invitation only Master VIP conferences and receptions
- Access to technology, online tools, software, and HPE experts
- All HPE ASE, ATP and HPE Product Certified benefits listed below
Expert level - HPE ASE
HPE Accredited Solutions Expert (ASE) – This level validates you have multiple layered technical skills focused on complex enterprise technologies. It shows you can differentiate HPE offerings from third party offerings. It means you can consult, architect, design, deploy, administer and support HPE solutions across physical, virtual and cloud or IT as a Service (ITaaS) environments.
Typical ASE benefits*:
- Opportunity to participate in competency modeling workshops, ASE certification course development workshops and exam reviews
- Technology Solution Series webinars
- All HPE ATP and HPE Product Certified benefits listed below
Professional level - HPE ATP
HPE Accredited Technical Professional (ATP) – This level validates you have the foundational skills to describe HPE products and solutions and confirms that you understand their value to the business. It means you can recognize and recommend appropriate HPE products and solutions at a high level, based on customer needs. It validates you can install and configure HPE equipment and software and you can administer and support IT solutions once they are in place.
Typical ATP benefits*:
- Invitations to New Product Introduction (NPI) training
- Opportunity to participate in ATP course content reviews
- All HPE Product Certified benefits listed below
Foundational - HPE Product Certified
HPE Product Certified - This level validates that you can recommend and demonstrate a specific HPE product or solution. It validates you know the features and functions of the associated product, and can perform installation, setup processes and configure environments. It also shows you understand the benefits and strengths of the solution or product.
Typical Product Certified benefits*:
- Access to My Learning portal (Login required)
- Access to the HPE LinkedIn Certification and Learning group
- Proactive notification of TekTalks and regional events
- Invitations to special events
- Free online training
* All benefits depend upon role, level and curriculum. Subject to change.
Aruba-specific certification levels
Aruba certifications and trainings offer three levels of technical certifications that cover a variety of job roles and skill levels to help you increase your industry knowledge and expertise.
Expert level – Aruba
Aruba Expert - This is Aruba’s top level achievement. It validates you have rich technical expertise to install, configure, manage and support mobile first networks. This certification level tells management, executives and peers that you can design and implement complex mobile first solutions from proposal stage to live deployment.
Professional level – Aruba
Aruba Professional - This level validates that you can build mobile first network solutions. This means you know how to design, implement and manage the modern mobile first network for the enterprise. It validates that you can perform more complex configuration and installation of Aruba equipment and software, as well as administer the solutions once they are in place.
Associate level – Aruba
Aruba Associate – This level validates that you have foundational knowledge to build mobile first network solutions. This means you can recognize and recommend the appropriate Aruba products and solutions at a high level, based on customer needs. It validates you can perform simple configuration and installation of Aruba equipment and software.
- Training calendar
- The Learning Center
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Course skill levels
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)