The exam tests your ability to:
- Recognize the market demands and challenges associated with: Application Lifecycle Management, Quality Management, Functional Validation, Performance Validation and Agile Delivery Management
- Explain and articulate through value propositions how HPE addresses these demands and challenges
Ideal candidate for this exam
Assess and improve knowledge of customers
Qualify and validate opportunities
Develop and propose solutions in the Application Lifecycle Management space
Successful candidates have at least six months of experience in positioning and selling IT Management software solutions.
Exam contentsThis exam has 50 questions. Here are types of questions to expect:
- Multiple choice (multiple responses)
- Multiple choice (single response)
Advice to help you take this exam
HPE highly recommends the associated training.
HPE exams test whether you have the knowledge and skills required of an IT Professional. Some exam questions present a scenario that outlines a particular environment or problem. Some questions include exhibits.
If a question asks for more than one answer, select all correct options. There is no partial credit.
If a question takes too much time, mark the item for review and return to it at the end of the exam.
Understand the Customer: Identify and acknowledge a customer’s business need for the purpose of identifying a potential opportunity
Validate and qualify the opportunity: Validate the fit of a potential HPE Solution with customer business needs/decide to pursue or not pursue based customer and HPE decision criteria
"Develop & Propose: Develop the proposed solution with the customer to address their business needs & present the final solution to the customer which addresses their business needs.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)