|Exam type||Performance based exams|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Exam length||85 questions|
|Supporting courses||These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam:|
|Additional study materials||
You will need an HPE Learner ID and a Pearson VUE login and password.
No reference material is allowed at the testing site. This exam may contain beta test items for experimental purposes.
During the exam, you can make comments about the exam items. We welcome these comments as part of our continuous improvement process.
- Explain and recognize Asset Manager architecture
- Perform pre-implementation tasks
- Install, configure, setup and maintain Asset Manager
- Tune and optimize the Asset Manager solution
- Troubleshoot and repair Asset Manager
- Operate the Asset Manager solution, integrations, modules and reports
Ideal candidate for this exam
• HPE Software consultant
• HPE Software technical trainer
• HPE Software technical partner
Successful candidates have at least six months field experience in Asset Manager implementations.
Exams are based on an assumed level of industry standard knowledge acquired from training, hands on experience, or other prerequisite events. Candidates also need to have knowledge of It Service Management and Database Management.
Exam contentsThis exam has 85 questions. Here are types of questions to expect:
- Multiple choice (multiple responses)
- Multiple choice (single response)
Advice to help you take this exam
HPE highly recommends the associated training.
HPE exams test whether you have the knowledge and skills required of IT professionals. Many exam questions present a scenario that outlines a particular environment or problem. Some questions include exhibits.
If a question asks for more than one answer, select all correct options. There is no partial credit.
If a question takes too much time, mark the item for review and return to it at the end of the exam.
Explain and recognize Asset manager architecture
Perform pre-Implementation tasks
Install, configure, setup and maintain Asset Manager
Tune and optimize the Asset Manager solution
Troubleshoot and repair Asset Manager
Operating the Asset Manager solution
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)