|Exam type||Proctored exam taken at dedicated testing center|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Exam length||120 questions|
|Supporting courses||These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam:|
You will need an HPE Learner ID and a Pearson VUE login and password.
No reference material is allowed at the testing site. This exam may contain beta test items for experimental purposes.
During the exam, you can make comments about the exam items. We welcome these comments as part of our continuous improvement process.
This exam is offered in the APJ region only. Future locations in other regions are planned.
Ideal candidate for this exam
Exam contentsThis exam has 120 questions.
Advice to help you take this exam
HPE exams test whether you have the knowledge and skills required of IT professionals. Many exam questions present a scenario that outlines a particular environment or problem. Some questions include exhibits.
If a question asks for more than one answer, select all correct options. There is no partial credit.
If a question takes too much time, mark the item for review and return to it at the end of the exam.
- Describe basic software testing principles.
- Outline the process used to test business requirements.
- Apply risk management strategies to software testing goals.
- Utilize reporting capabilities and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure success.
- Create releases and cycles in Quality Center.
- Construct and organize requirements.
- Create and execute test sets, test plan trees and test plans.
- Log and manage defects.
- Use graphs and reports to analyze results.
- Create basic scripts from a manual test case in Unified Functional Testing for GUI Applications.
- Enhance basic tests with synchronization and verification.
- Parameterize tests to run with multiple sets of data.
- Use the Object Repository and Object Repository Manager.
- Use debugging tools.
- Use custom checkpoints.
- Create and run a basic LoadRunner scenario.
- Assign scripts, run-time settings, performance monitors, load generators and Vusers to a LoadRunner scenario.
- Record scripts in the Web environment using VuGen.
- Describe the Performance Center User site’s functionality.
- Create, configure and execute load tests.
- Use analysis graphs.
Sample questions are a preview of what you can expect on the actual exam. They help you become familiar with the exam format and complexity. These sample questions are similar to actual exam questions, but do not actually appear on the exam.
To view sample questions, print or download this page.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)