|Exam type||Proctored exam taken at dedicated testing center|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
|Exam length||120 questions|
|Supporting courses||These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam:|
You will need an HPE Learner ID and a Pearson VUE login and password.
No online or hard copy reference material will be allowed at the testing site. This exam may contain beta test items for experimental purposes.
During the exam, you can make specific comments about the items (i.e. accuracy, appropriateness to audience, etc.). HPE welcomes these comments as part of our continuous improvement process.
Ideal candidate for this exam
This exam is offered in the APJ region only. Future locations in other regions are being planned.
Note: This examination is specifically designed for HPE’s non corporate audience. The examinees have to undergo a specific training to be eligible to take this examination.
Exam contentsThis exam has 120 questions.
Advice to help you take this exam
- Describe basic software testing principles.
- Outline the process used to test business requirements.
- Apply risk management strategies to software testing goals.
- Utilize reporting capabilities and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure success.
- Create releases and cycles in Quality Center.
- Construct and organize requirements.
- Create and execute test sets, test plan trees and test plans.
- Log and manage defects.
- Use graphs and reports to analyze results.
- Create basic scripts from a manual test case in Unified Functional Testing for GUI Applications.
- Enhance basic tests with synchronization and verification.
- Parameterize tests to run with multiple sets of data.
- Use the Object Repository and Object Repository Manager.
- Use debugging tools.
- Use custom checkpoints.
- Create and run a basic LoadRunner scenario.
- Assign scripts, run-time settings, performance monitors, load generators and Vusers to a LoadRunner scenario.
- Record scripts in the Web environment using VuGen.
- Describe the Performance Center User site’s functionality.
- Create, configure and execute load tests.
- Use analysis graphs.
These sample questions provide a preview of questions to expect on the exam. Although these questions will not appear on the exam, they are representative of exam questions and should help you become familiar with the format and complexity.
To view sample questions, print or download this page.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)