|Exam type||Proctored exam taken at dedicated testing center|
|Exam duration||1 hour 40 minutes|
|Exam length||61 questions|
|Supporting courses||These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam:|
You will need an HPE Learner ID and a Pearson VUE login and password.
No reference material is allowed at the testing site. This exam may contain beta test items for experimental purposes.
During the exam, you can make comments about the exam items. We welcome these comments as part of our continuous improvement process.
- Create models of IT solutions
- Deploy and maintain a UCMDB according to HPE best practices
- Administer the CMS solution
- Demo, perform Proof of Concept
- Implement, configure, and manage HP Universal CMDB 10.x Software under supervision of a senior consultant
Ideal candidate for this exam
Successfull candidates deploy and maintain a UCMDB and Configuration Manager installation.
To pass this exam, candidates need to have the UCMDB CMDB 10.x Essentials
Training, basic knowledge of ITIL
Exam contentsThis exam has 61 questions. Here are types of questions to expect:
- Multiple choice (multiple responses)
- Multiple choice (single response)
Advice to help you take this exam
HPE highly recommends the associated training.
HPE exams test whether you have the knowledge and skills required of IT professionals. Many exam questions present a scenario that outlines a particular environment or problem. Some questions include exhibits.
If a question asks for more than one answer, select all correct options. There is no partial credit.
If a question takes too much time, mark the item for review and return to it at the end of the exam.
Describe UCMDB Architecture and Deployment
Define UCMDB Data Model Management
Consume UCMDB data/information using Views and Reports
Perform Impact Analysis
Explain CI Lifecycle Management
Manage Core Modules used to populate the UCMDB
Describe Design Components
Explain UCMDB Integrations
Describe HP Universal CMDB Configuration Manager
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)