|Exam type||Proctored exam taken at dedicated testing center|
|Exam duration||1 hour 45 minutes|
|Exam length||68 questions|
|Delivery languages||English, Korean|
|Supporting courses||These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam:|
You will need an HPE Learner ID and a Pearson VUE login and password.
No reference material is allowed at the testing site. This exam may contain beta test items for experimental purposes.
During the exam, you can make comments about the exam items. We welcome these comments as part of our continuous improvement process.
The exam tests assumes your knowledge of business requirements, technical prerequisites, and constraints when you deploy and manage a business class installation. You are expected to demonstrate knowledge of the benefits that the HPE BSM Operations Manager on UNIX and Linux 9.x Software provide as:
- A standalone system availability and performance management solution
- A part of an integrated consolidated event and performance management solution
You need sufficient experience and fluency with the basics of:
- Operating systems
- Operating systems and system administration
- Network protocols like TCP, UDP, IP and SNMP
- Application components
- Architectures and performance metrics
Ideal candidate for this exam
Exam contentsThis exam has 68 questions. Here are types of questions to expect:
- Multiple choice (multiple responses)
- Multiple choice (single response)
Advice to help you take this exam
HPE exams test whether you have the knowledge and skills required of an IT Professional. Some exam questions present a scenario that outlines a particular environment or problem. Some questions include exhibits.
If a question asks for more than one answer, select all correct options. There is no partial credit.
If a question takes too much time, mark the item for review and return to it at the end of the exam.
Key concepts, and fundamental architecture and technologies
Installation of HPOM software (on the management server) and
Configuration and maintainance of HPOM
Implementation of Message policies
Scalable architecture for multiple Management Servers
Operational tasks using the Java GUI
Admin tasks using the Admin UI
Event correlation in HPOM
Standard integrations and Smart Plug-Ins.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)