|Exam type||Proctored exam taken at dedicated testing center|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Exam length||60 questions|
|Supporting courses||These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam:|
|Additional study materials||
You will need an HPE Learner ID and a Pearson VUE login and password.
During the exam, you can make specific comments about the exam and items. HPE welcomes these comments as part of our continuous improvement process.
No online or hard copy reference material will be allowed at the testing site. This exam may contain beta test items for experimental purposes.
Ideal candidate for this exam
• Storage IT professionals of HPE channel partners, HPE presales employees and enterprise level organizations.
• Senior storage architects
Exam contentsThis exam has 60 questions. Here are types of questions to expect:
- Multiple choice (multiple responses)
- Multiple choice (single response)
- Scenarios with multiple questions
- Pull down menu selection
Advice to help you take this exam
Fundamental storage architectures and technologies
HPE Storage products, solutions, and warranty/service offerings
Solution planning and design
These sample questions provide a preview of questions to expect on the exam. Although these questions will not appear on the exam, they are representative of exam questions and should help you become familiar with the format and complexity.
To view sample questions, print or download this page.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)