Pearson VUE exam delivery systems are now operational and all scheduling has resumed. For security reasons, you will be prompted to reset your password.
For questions or support, please contact Pearson VUE customer service.
|| Board Review exams
These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam:
|Additional study materials
There is no specific prerequisite training or certification to prepare for the Board Review exam; however, there is a high level of knowledge and skills that should be gained through experience prior to taking the Board Review exam. It is recommended a candidate has ten or more years of experience designing enterprise architectures.
Register for this Exam
Registration information for this board exam is sent to you in your confirmation email shortly after your application is approved. Prior to taking this exam, you must submit an application, be accepted into this certification program, and successfully pass any previously required exams.
This exam tests your ability to prepare a solution in one day (9.5 hours), then 60 minutes to present the solution to a board of experts. HPE recommends 40 minutes to present and 20 minutes of reserve time to allow questions from the board.
Ideal candidate for this exam
Typical candidates for this exam are technical professionals with a minimum of ten years experience in enterprise level infrastructure design who are attempting the HPE Master ASE - Data Center and Cloud Architect V1 certification. You must submit an application, be accepted into this certification program, and successfully pass the one of the accepted entrance exams before taking this exam.
Here are types of questions to expect:
- Board Review and presentation of your solution
Advice to help you take this exam
To pass the board review, you will need to successfully:Discover the customer's business and technical needs as portrayed in the given scenario.Develop and present your differentiated solution that addresses the customer's business and technical needs using communication tools and templates available during the preparation period.Deliver an executive level presentation to a customer's executive team and decision-maker audience and convince them your solution either meets or exceeds their stated goals and is better than the competition.
You will need to think at the global enterprise level, and address financials within the technical proposal.
Given a business scenario and supporting documents, design an appropriate solution using HPE Converged Infrastructure, Data Center and Cloud strategies, technologies, and products.
This board review validates a candidate can perform these objectives:
Identify the business value of HP Converged Infrastructure
- Identify business challenges
- Solve identified business challenges with the HP Converged Infrastructure
- Define the Converged Infrastructure as a strategy for IT * Identify and build credibility with your audience
- Talk to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) or equivalent
Identify the technology foundation of the HP Converged Infrastructure
- Given a customer scenario, identify the key requirements necessary to design a solution
- Talk to the Chief Information Officer (CIO) or equivalent
Apply the concepts of an HP Converged Infrastructure
- Identify appropriate use cases for Converged Infrastructure
- Identify the financial and technical benefits of implementing an HP Converged Infrastructure
- Utilize a TCO/ROI analysis
- Talk to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) or equivalent
Prepare an HP Converged Infrastructure proposal
- Develop proposals, work plans, cost estimates and work statements to deliver and manage Converged Infrastructure solutions
- Architect and design cost effective and competitive HP Converged Infrastructure solutions
- Leverage HP sales resources for CxO roundtables and seminars and Converged Infrastructure campaigns
- Define successful proof-of-concept projects and establish success criteria
- Compare the proposed solution to the competition
- Identify HP Services appropriate to Converged Infrastructure
Present the HP Converged Infrastructure proposal
- Present a Converged Infrastructure solution proposal that solves the customer's business requirements
- Determine key messages for different levels of the organization
- Prove to the customer that they have the capabilities within the organization to fulfill the solution
Join the conversation
Learning resources that were developed before the Hewlett-Packard Company separation might contain some content and brand elements that have not been updated for Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Learning resources with the highest usage are updated.