|Exam type||Proctored exam taken at dedicated testing center|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Exam length||72 questions|
|Supporting courses||These recommended courses help you prepare for the exam:|
You will need an HPE Learner ID and a Pearson VUE login and password.
During the exam, you can make specific comments about the exam and items. HPE welcomes these comments as part of our continuous improvement process.
No online or hard copy reference material will be allowed at the testing site. This exam may contain beta test items for experimental purposes.
Who should take this exam?
• Professional Services personnel who assist NonStop customers
• Global Customer Support Center (GCSC) personnel
• Analyst SEs or PreSales Technical Support (PSTS) personnel
• NonStop technical consultants (both internal and external), system integrators and consultant partners, authorized service channel partners and distributors, and customers authorized to service their own equipment
Exam contentsThis exam has 72 questions. Here are types of questions to expect:
- Multiple choice (multiple responses)
- Multiple choice (single response)
Tips for taking this exam
External users must subscribe to the TIM CD collection. See your NonStop Representative for more information.
NOTE: TIM must be installed on your system before using the following default access settings.
Security best practices for NonStop servers
NonStop server security concepts
Auditing configuration and monitoring for NonStop servers
Identify and explain NonStop access control principles
NonStop authorization principles
NonStop authentication principles
Confidentiality and integrity concepts
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)