|Typical Course length||3 days|
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the "Register" link.
Firmware and software updates
Verification of operation of HP ProLiant Generation 8 (Gen8) and HP BladeSystem products, including breakthrough technologies for intelligent automation and proactive support.
Who should attend
- Describe the HP ProLiant Server Portfolio
- List HP Service Resources
- Describe the usage of the HP iLO Management Engine
- Configure server hardware
- Describe BladeSystem enclosures and their components
- List HP BladeSystem storage, expansion and connectivity options
- Perform management of HP ProLiant servers
- Describe the storage technologies for HP servers
- List Best Practices for power and cooling in the data center
- Perform troubleshooting on a ProLiant server
How to register
View the Certification and Learning Global Training Calendar to register for the training offerings that best meets your needs.
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HP Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)