|Course format||VILT, ILT|
|Typical Course length||2 days|
|Delivery languages||English, Serbian, Italian, Czech, Russian, German|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Register for this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click the "Register" link.
Ideal candidate for this course
- Describe the Fundamental Architecture and Technology of HPE Enterprise Solutions
- Architect and design complex HPE Multiple site High Availability SAN Configurations
- Architect and design complex HPE Replication and Recovery Solutions
- Architect and design HPE Converged Storage Solutions for ITaaS (IT as a Service)
- Architect and design High Availability Solutions for HPE SAN Deployments
- Architect and design Converged and Virtualized HPE Multisite Storage Solutions
- Identify Opportunities to expand and extend HPE Multiple site Disaster Recovery and Availability Solutions
How to register
View the Certification and Learning Global Training Calendar to register for the training offerings that best meets your needs.
Policies, fees and cancellations
Course fees may vary and are established and collected by the training center delivering the course. Cancellation fees may apply. Contact your HPE Authorized Training Partner for their respective policies.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)