|Typical Course length||6 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
This course provides you with a competency level of understanding of the latest release of HP StoreOnce B6000 Backup System. The course covers StoreOnce Catalyst, a feature that allows copy jobs to be performed under the control of the backup application. The training also includes StoreOnce Best Practices, Configuration Guidelines and recommended configurations.
Who should attend
IT Storage professionals
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the Certification and Learning website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand the hardware configuration and architecture of the HPE StoreOnce B6200 Backup System
- Understand how deduplication drives more efficient storage of data
- Explain HPE Autonomic failover and how it allows backups to continue, even if a node in an HPE B6200 StoreOnce Backup System fails.
- Identify the components and the specifications of the HPE StoreOnce B6200 Backup System
- Understand how the new features apply to the development of solution configuration designs based on customer business needs
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)
Join the conversation
Valuable and relevant learning resources developed before the Hewlett-Packard Company separation might contain some content and brand elements that have not been updated for Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Learning resources with the highest usage will be updated.