|Typical Course length||1 hour 45 minutes|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
This course provides you with a competency level of understanding of the HP 3PAR 7000 Array series. It includes current, technology based, converged storage information for HPE’s latest release of HP 3PAR StoreServ.
Who should attend
IT 3PAR Professionals
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the Certification and Learning website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand the hardware configuration and architecture of the new 3PAR platform
- Identify the components and the specifications of the new 3PAR platform
- Understand how the new features apply to the development of solution configuration designs based on customer business needs
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)
Join the conversation
Valuable and relevant learning resources developed before the Hewlett-Packard Company separation might contain some content and brand elements that have not been updated for Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Learning resources with the highest usage will be updated.