|Typical Course length||1 hour|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
This course reviews the new additions and changes to HPE's StoreVirtual 4000 Storage platform:
- 4130 with 4 drives
- 4330 with 8 drives
- Fibre Channel support on the new models
Ideal candidate for this course
IT Storage professionals
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the Certification and Learning website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand the hardware configuration and architecture of the new servers.
- Identify the components and the specifications of the new servers
- Understand how the new features apply to the development of solution configuration designs based on customer business needs
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)
Join the conversation
Learning resources that were developed before the Hewlett-Packard Company separation might contain some content and brand elements that have not been updated for Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Learning resources with the highest usage are updated.