|Typical Course length||5 days 5 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
To find more information and register for this course you will be directed through to the Certiport website.
In this course, you will learn industry standard client technologies, including the planning and designing of common desktop virtualization, mobile computing, traditional PCs, thin clients, and cloud infrastructures for small and medium businesses. The course also covers how to install, configure, and upgrade client solutions. You will also troubleshoot and perform repair and replacement procedures for client solutions using the HP 6 step troubleshooting methodology. In addition to performing version control, backups and maintenance tasks, you will also explore the impact of client technologies on customer needs.
Ideal candidate for this course
Students and employees who want an indepth introduction to connected device design and deployment.
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the HPE Certification and Learning website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Identify industry standard client technologies and their implications on customer needs.
- Plan and design client solutions.
- Install, configure, and upgrade client solutions.
- Troubleshoot and perform repair and replacement procedures for client solutions.
- Perform administrative and operational tasks such as change management and version control, backups and other maintenance tasks.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)
Join the conversation
Learning resources that were developed before the Hewlett-Packard Company separation might contain some content and brand elements that have not been updated for Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Learning resources with the highest usage are updated.