|Typical Course length||3 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Find this course in the Training calendar and click "Register" to take the course in The Learning Center. Login and Password required.
This course describes the features and specifications of the HPE ProLiant DL2000 Multi-Node series, and the tools that are used for setting up and maintaining the system. The course describes the procedures to install and configure the HPE ProLiant DL2000 Multi-Node series, and to troubleshoot problems related to it. It also covers the procedures for replacing the Field Replaceable Units (FRUs) of the HPE ProLiant DL2000 Multi-Node series. This training was updated to include the HPE ProLiant SE4235e information. This training also contains product documentation, FRU training videos, and part locators.
Who should attend
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the Certification and Learning website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Discuss the features and specifications of the HPE ProLiant DL2000 Multi-Node series
- Understand the tools that are used for setting up and maintaining the system
- install and configure the HPE ProLiant DL2000 Multi-Node series
- Troubleshoot problems related to it.
- Replace the Field Replaceable Units (FRUs) of the HPE ProLiant DL2000 Multi-Node series.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)
Join the conversation
Valuable and relevant learning resources developed before the Hewlett-Packard Company separation might contain some content and brand elements that have not been updated for Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Learning resources with the highest usage will be updated.