|Typical Course length||6 hours|
|In preparation for these exams||
Selected items from this course are included in these exams:
Take this course.
Take this course in The Learning Center. Login and password required.
This course consists of third party materials which you can download. To access these documents or courses click on the "Take this course" link.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Administration Instant Reference by M. Hester and C. Henley (2010) Sybex ISBN 10: 0470525398
- Red Hat Certified Technician and Engineer Training Guide and Administrator's Reference by A. Ghori (2009) Endeavor Technologies ISBN, 1615844309
Microsoft TechNet (http://technet.microsoft.com/enus/default.aspx)
- The Linux Documentation Project (http://tldp.org/)
- Unix Man Pages/Linux Man pages (http://manpages.unixforum.co.uk)
- VMware Support (http://www.vmware.com/support)
- Red Hat Documentation (http://docs.redhat.com)
Who should attend
Learners wishing to take the HP0-S31 - Managing Windows and Linux Server Systems
For complete prerequisites and requirements to achieve any of the related certifications or upgrade paths, see the certification description on the Certification and Learning website.
After completing this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Have a better understanding and ability to manage Windows and Linux Server Systems.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)
Join the conversation
Valuable and relevant learning resources developed before the Hewlett-Packard Company separation might contain some content and brand elements that have not been updated for Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Learning resources with the highest usage will be updated.