HP Technical Certified II - Software for Cloud Automation in SME 
Certification validates that:
- You have the cross-product competencies needed to deploy the solution
- You can use a holistic, solution-oriented approach
- You understand and can forecast how initial design and implementation choices affect and determine the overall deployment
- You can plan in advance for the complete and integrated information flow that starts from CSA, crosses OO, and closes with SAVA actions
- You can perform the required implementation steps
Why earn this certification?
- To prove that you can deploy an end to end solution to automate cloud services
- To uniquely position you in helping customers to unleash the value of HPE solutions for cloud
- To influence the success of business critical implementations
- To conduct solo deployments in small to medium settings
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Go to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended. Training helps you pass the exam. Training is not required for most certifications. It is required for certain software certifications.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M206P: Implementing Cloud Services Automation Hands-on Assessment|
|00886652||SW Services Delivery Academy - Implementing Automation and Cloud Management with CSA, OO and SAVA, Level 400||10 days||ILT||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-M206P||Implementing Cloud Services Automation Hands-on Assessment||Register|
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)