HP Technical Certified II - Software for Cloud Automation in SME 
The certification verifies the following:
- You have the cross-products competencies needed to deploy the solution
- You adopt a holistic/solution oriented approach
- You understand and can forecast how initial design and implementation choices affect and determine the overall deployment
- You can plan in advance for the complete and integrated information flow that starts from CSA, crosses OO and closes with SAVA actions.
- You can perform the required implementation steps
Why earn this certification?
- To prove that you can deploy an end to end solution to automate cloud services.
- To uniquely position you in helping customers to unleash the value of HP solutions for cloud.
- To influence the success of business critical implementations.
- To confidently conduct a solo deployments in small to medium size settings.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M206P: Implementing Cloud Services Automation Hands-on Assessment|
|00886652||SW Services Delivery Academy - Implementing Automation and Cloud Management with CSA, OO and SAVA, Level 400||10 days||ILT||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-M206P||Implementing Cloud Services Automation Hands-on Assessment||Register|
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)