HP Sales Certified - Software as a Service Solutions 
- Understand the SaaS market and drivers, the SaaS customer profile and pain points, and the HPE standing in the SaaS market
- Summarize roles and responsibilities associated with partner-led offerings; demonstrate awareness of environment, infrastructure, and SaaS deployment considerations; and articulate the contracting structure
- Delineate the data exchange with order, describe the provisioning process, and illustrate the fulfillments process
Why earn this certification?
- To align with stages one through four of the HPE Customer Driven Sales Methodology, which defines the standard structure and framework to support the HPE selling process
- To improve your understanding of customers, qualifying and validating opportunities, and developing and proposing HPE Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions
- To broaden your customer reach and develop stronger customer relationships with a portfolio of IT Management SaaS solutions that addresses all key responsibilities of the IT organization in an enterprise: Build, Operate, Secure, and Analyze
- To fully acquire the sales flexibility that HPE SaaS offerings provides and increase your win rate when competing. For example with niche and tier 3 offerings.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended, as it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing. Training is generally not required, except for certain software certifications.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP2-N48: Selling HP SaaS Solutions|
|01063222||Selling HP Software as a Service, An Overview to Prepare for the HP2-N48 Exam||45 minutes||WBT||Take Course|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)