HP Sales Certified - Software as a Service Solutions 
- Understand the SaaS market and drivers, the SaaS customer profile and pain points, and the HPE standing in the SaaS market
- Summarize roles and responsibilities associated with partner-led offerings; demonstrate awareness of environment, infrastructure, and SaaS deployment considerations; and articulate the contracting structure
- Delineate the data exchange with order, describe the provisioning process, and illustrate the fulfillments process
Why earn this certification?
- To align with stages one through four of the HPE Customer Driven Sales Methodology, which defines the standard structure and framework to support the HPE selling process
- To improve your understanding of customers, qualifying and validating opportunities, and developing and proposing HPE Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions
- To broaden your customer reach and develop stronger customer relationships with a portfolio of IT Management SaaS solutions that addresses all key responsibilities of the IT organization in an enterprise: Build, Operate, Secure, and Analyze
- To fully acquire the sales flexibility that HPE SaaS offerings provides and increase your win rate when competing. For example with niche and tier 3 offerings.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Go to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended. Training helps you pass the exam. Training is not required for most certifications. It is required for certain software certifications.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP2-N48: Selling HP SaaS Solutions|
|01063222||Selling HP Software as a Service, An Overview to Prepare for the HP2-N48 Exam||45 minutes||WBT||Take Course|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)