HP Master ASE - Storage Solutions Architect V1
This certification validates that you can translate business requirements to an enterprise, multi-site storage solution across physical, virtual and cloud or IT as a Service (ITaaS) environments. This certification also verifies your skills to design hardware-agnostic, centralized deduplication and backup/recovery solutions for critical data protection.
Why earn this certification?
- To show that you have the skills to reduce cost and risk while you increase performance and value from stored information with global enterprise level converged storage solution designs.
- To position yourself as a top expert in the storage field who can expertly address the intense requirements of Big Data, cloud, and ITaaS.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified storage expert.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
Typical candidates are senior storage architects who lead a team that designs multiple site, enterprise storage environments. These architects leverage HPE Converged Storage solutions for their environment. The individual should have an average of 3 to 5 years design and architect storage solutions experience in a multiple vendor environment.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have obtained the following:
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-J67: Architecting Multi-site HP Storage Solutions|
|00759555||Architecting Multi-site HP Storage Solutions, Rev. 14.21||2 days||VILT,ILT||Register|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
Complete the following:
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)
Join the conversation
Valuable and relevant learning resources developed before the Hewlett-Packard Company separation might contain some content and brand elements that have not been updated for Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Learning resources with the highest usage will be updated.