HP Master ASE - Superdome 2 Server Solutions Architect V1
This certification validates that you can gather and analyze business and technical requirements, then plan and design an enterprise class mission critical solution for private cloud. This solution is based on HPE Superdome 2 Server technologies and solutions. It also verifies that you know HPE technologies and management considerations for building comprehensive mission critical server solution designs within the private cloud.
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a top storage expert who can architect solutions that bring reliable intelligence to the core of a mission critical private cloud, optimize application performance, proactively secure uptime and provide insight into every aspect of a mission critical infrastructure.
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert.
- To be part of a community of fellow certified professionals for ongoing synergy and growth.
Typical candidates for this certification are IT architects who design server solutions that address mission critical datacenter needs and are based on the Superdome 2 Server Solution.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have the following prerequisites to move to Step 4:
- HP ASE - Server Solutions Architect V8 (inactive)
- HP ASE - Server Solutions Architect V2
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-P23: Architecting HP Superdome 2 Server Solutions|
|00676764||Architecting HP Superdome 2 Server Solutions Rev 12.41||3 days||ILT||Register|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
Complete the following:
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)
Join the conversation
Valuable and relevant learning resources developed before the Hewlett-Packard Company separation might contain some content and brand elements that have not been updated for Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Learning resources with the highest usage will be updated.