HP Master ASE - Superdome 2 Server Solutions Architect V1
Additionally this certification validates you can:
- Effectively gather and analyze mission-critical business and technical requirements
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of HPE technologies and management solutions for building comprehensive mission critical server solution designs within the private cloud
- Differentiate HPE solutions from the competition
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a server expert who understands and can meet the unique solution design needs of mission-critical environments
- To validate you have the advanced knowledge and skills necessary to recommend and differentiate HPE Superdome 2 server solutions
- To help organizations maximize their investments in HPE servers
- To advance your career as a certified server professional
- To maintain HPE partnership benefits
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
- HP ASE - Server Solutions Architect V8 (inactive)
- HP ASE - Server Solutions Architect V2
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended, as it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing. Training is generally not required, except for certain software certifications.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-P23: Architecting HP Superdome 2 Server Solutions|
|00676764||Architecting HP Superdome 2 Server Solutions Rev 12.41||3 days||ILT||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)