HP ATP - WorkSite v9
- Import custom metadata into WorkSite and customize user dialogs in multiple languages
- Configure WorkSite to support encrypted file storage and remote users
- Deploy WorkSite 9 clients to support workspace-centric document management
- Design and create WorkSite 9 workspaces and workspace templates using WorkSite Web
Why earn this certification?
- To enhance your expertise with proven technical skills for HP WorkSite 9
- To demonstrate your ability to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot a HP WorkSite 9 DMS server
- To show that you can manage the WorkSite 9 DMS server, a WorkSite IDOL 8.5 indexer, server-side e-mail management technology, and WorkSite 9 desktop clients and search tools
- To advance your career by becoming HP ATP - WorkSite v9 certified
- Deploying or supporting WorkSite 9 for large and geographically dispersed organizations
- Integrating WorkSite 9 with other complex enterprise technologies
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-A109: HP WorkSite 9.x Essentials|
|00920838||WorkSite System Engineer||5 days||ILT||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)