HP ATP - Vertica Big Data Solutions V1
- You can identify and describe key features of Vertica architecture
- You can install the Vertica platform
- You can identify characteristics and determine features of projections used in Vertica
- You can describe how to load data into Vertica
- You can articulate Vertica cluster-management concepts
- You can delineate backup/restore and resource management in Vertica
- You can identify how to monitor and troubleshoot Vertica
Why earn this certification?
- To help organizations optimize big data by empowering IT executives to leverage structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data.
- To jumpstart your career: According to a recent Gartner report, by 2015, demand for big data expertise will reach 4.4 million jobs globally, but only one-third of those jobs will be filled.
- To prove you have the skills you need to connect, analyze, and manage any type of information, in any location, using any interface, to help organizations fully realize the potential of big data.
- To position yourself as an IT professional with the knowledge, skills, and experience to implement and manage an industry-leading analytics platform.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended, as it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing. Training is generally not required, except for certain software certifications.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP2-N36: HP Vertica Solutions |
|00688962||Vertica Essentials||3 days||SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)