HP ATP - Storage Solutions V1
This certification validates that you understand the latest converged storage innovations, such as common data services, and can contribute to federated storage design, deployment and management. It also verifies your ability to support HP Simply StoreIT solutions for small and midsized businesses, including virtualization, file-sharing, and backup and recovery solutions.
This certification also validates:
- You have a foundational knowledge of HP 3PAR StorServ, HP StoreVirtual, and HP StoreOnce solutions
- You can help support information protection, retention and analytics across many applications and environments
- You have foundational server and networking knowledge to support design and deployment in a converged infrastructure
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design, deployment and management of the latest integrated HP Converged Storage solutions and leading edge storage technologies.
- To advance your career as a verified certified storage professional who can operate in a converged infrastructure environment.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Go to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended. Training helps you pass the exam. Training is not required for most certifications. It is required for certain software certifications.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-J73: Foundations of HP Storage Solutions|
|00729763||Designing HP SMB Storage Solutions, Rev. 15.21||2 days||ILT||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)