HP ATP - Configuration Management System (CMS) v10
- Identify discovery methods available in HPE Universal Discovery (UD)
- Illustrate how to configure and run UD
- Delineate how to tune UD run results
- Define UCMDB Data Model Management
- Consume UCMDB data/information using views and reports
- Characterize integrations with external CI data repositories
- Describe the UCMDB data flow management architecture, concepts, setup, management and purposes
- Perform platform administrative tasks (e.g., user management, package deployment, etc.)
- Gather requirements, install, and configure HPE CMS for demo, POC, and pilot project purposes, and can implement it in a production environment under the supervision of a senior consultant
Why earn this certification?
- To complement your ITIL skills with demonstrated knowledge of how to support its processes with HPE CMS
- To lay down a solid technical, solution-oriented base to your configuration management skill set
- To provide IT visibility to the configuration of the relevant services that enable it to manage the multisourced cloud infrastructure and software
- To help manage configuration management audit schedules, tools, and reports, and implement procedures to identify, correct, and prevent deviations
- To support efforts of IT organizations pursuing ITIL
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Go to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended. Training helps you pass the exam. Training is not required for most certifications. It is required for certain software certifications.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M71: HP Universal CMDB 10.x Software|
|00887536||UCMDB120 - Universal CMDB 10.x Essentials||5 days||SCA||Register|
|Training for Exam HP0-M70: HP Universal Discovery 10.x Software|
|00886718||UD120 - Universal Discovery 10.x Essentials||5 days||SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)