HP ATA - Servers & Storage V1
HP Institute is designed for you. Learn industry standard server technologies and how to plan, design, install, configure and upgrade both modular and rack-mount servers.
Why earn this certification?
- To learn valuable technical skills and the relevant business context.
- To get practical experience with HP products and industry standard technologies.
- To gain higher job and earning potential through an industry recognized certification that validates your job readiness.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP4-A03: Designing & Deploying Server & Storage Solutions|
|00429060||Designing & Deploying Server & Storage Solutions||5 days 5 hours||SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)