HP ATA - Networks V1
HP Institute is designed for you. Gain practical experience through real-life scenarios to execute the business side of technology projects with quantifiable results.
Why earn this certification?
- To learn valuable technical skills and the relevant business context
- To get practical experience with HP products and industry standard technologies
- To gain higher job and earning potential through an industry recognized certification that validates your job readiness
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Go to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended. Training helps you pass the exam. Training is not required for most certifications. It is required for certain software certifications.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP4-A02: Designing & Deploying Network Solutions|
|00422833||Designing & Deploying Network Solutions||5 days 5 hours||SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)