HP ASE - SDN Application Developer V1
- Understand the SDN environment including SDN application use cases, OpenFlow standards, HP VAN SDN Controllers, and OpenFlow enabled switches
- Design applications with SDN, including the ability to make decisions about application type and the process of design creation, and understand examples of successful SDN-enabled applications Build SDN applications with the HP VAN SDN Controller services and functionality Create and set up an SDN development environment, including installation and setup of the HP VAN SDN Controller, HP SDN SDK, and other useful tools and resources
- Select APIs to meet application objectives Write, test, and debug an SDN application with the HP VAN SDN Controller and OpenFlow enabled switches
Why earn this certification?
- To demonstrate your proven capabilities to shape the future of networking and the potential of SDN with effective applications
- To be recognized as a leader in one of the most exciting and disruptive IT technologies in the industry HPE Networking
- To validate your understanding of the SDN environment including use cases, OpenFlow and the HP VAN SDN Controller
- To position yourself as an expert who developes and improves existing applications in an SDN environment.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended, as it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing. Training is generally not required, except for certain software certifications.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-Y48: Developing HP SDN Applications|
|00863055||Developing HP SDN Applications, Rev. 14.11||4 days||ILT||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)