HP ASE - IDOL v10
This certification validates that you understand the HPE IDOL Advanced architecture, can identify installed components correctly, and know configuration settings for effective and efficient HPE IDOL Advanced deployments and solutions. The certification also validates that you recognize the appropriate administrative tasks for HPE IDOL Advanced, including interacting with HPE IDOL through Action Commands, and that you have a thorough understanding of HPE IDOL Advanced functionalities.
Why earn this certification?
- To validate that you can effectively design, install, and administer HPE IDOL Advanced solutions
- To validate your ability to maintain and support HPE IDOL Advanced processes and procedures
- To increase your business and professional value by validating your knowledge of effective HPE IDOL Advanced administration
- To enhance your career advancement opportunities and job satisfaction
- To join a community of HPE certified professionals
Candidates learn about HPE IDOL by attending the HPE IDOL Essentials, HPE IDOL Advanced, and HPE IDOL Connector Advanced training courses (not required for certification). We recommend six months of HPE IDOL field experience before taking the ASE certification exam.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have:
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended. Training helps you pass the exam. Training is not required for most certifications. It is required for certain software certifications.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-A110: HP IDOL 10.x Advanced|
|00920831||HP IDOL Connector Advanced||2 days||VILT,ILT||Register|
|00920826||HP IDOL Advanced||3 days||VILT,ILT||Register|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
Three to five days after you complete all requirements, you receive an email notification. Then your status in The Learning Center becomes "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)
Join the conversation
Learning resources that were developed before the Hewlett-Packard Company separation might contain some content and brand elements that have not been updated for Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Learning resources with the highest usage are updated.