HP ASE - IDOL v10
This certification verifies that you understand the HP IDOL Advanced architecture, can identify installed components correctly, and know configuration settings for effective and efficient HP IDOL Advanced deployments and solutions. It also validates that you recognize the appropriate administrative tasks for HP IDOL Advanced, including interacting with HP IDOL through Action Commands, and have a thorough understanding of HP IDOL Advanced functionalities.
Why earn this certification?
- To verify that you can effectively design, install, and administer HP IDOL Advanced solutions
- To validate your ability to maintain and support HP IDOL Advanced processes and procedures
- To increase your business and professional value by validating your knowledge of effective HP IDOL Advanced administration
- To enhance your career advancement opportunities and job satisfaction
- To join a community of fellow HPE certified professionals
Typical candidates have a solid knowledge of HP IDOL by attending the HP IDOL Essentials, HP IDOL Advanced, and HP IDOL Connector Advanced training courses (not required for certification). It is highly recommended that candidates should have six months HP IDOL field experience before taking the ASE certification exam.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have obtained the following:
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-A110: HP IDOL 10.x Advanced|
|00920831||HP IDOL Connector Advanced||2 days||VILT,ILT||Register|
|00920826||HP IDOL Advanced||3 days||VILT,ILT||Register|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
You will receive an email notification 2-5 days after successfully completing all requirements. In addition, your status in The Learning Center will change to "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)
Join the conversation
Valuable and relevant learning resources developed before the Hewlett-Packard Company separation might contain some content and brand elements that have not been updated for Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Learning resources with the highest usage will be updated.