HP ASE - BSM Operations Manager for Linux/UNIX Implementations v9
This certification validates that you have hands-on knowledge of Agent11, Flexible Management, Correlation, and Server Configuration.
Why earn this certification?
- To demonstrate your skills and expertise in OML implementations
- To enhance your career advancement and job satisfaction as a certified expert
- To become part of a community of certified professionals for ongoing career growth
Typical candidates for this certification include HPE Software professional consultants, partners, employees, and instructors with at least one year of field experience.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
You must have 1 of these:
- HP AIS - BSM Operations Manager For UNIX and Linux v9 (inactive)
- HP0-M52: HP BSM Operations Manager on UNIX and Linux 9.x Software
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended. Training helps you pass the exam. Training is not required for most certifications. It is required for certain software certifications.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M204P: Advanced Operations Manager for Linux/UNIX 9.x Software exam|
|00379689||OMU120 - Operations Manager 9.x on UNIX/Linux Administration Essentials||5 days||ILT, SCA||Register|
WBT = Web Based ILT = Instructor Led VILT = Virtual Instructor Led VCR - Virtual Class Recorded SCA = Special Course or Activity
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-M204P||Advanced Operations Manager for Linux/UNIX 9.x Software exam||Register|
Three to five days after you complete all requirements, you receive an email notification. Then your status in The Learning Center becomes "acquired". Track your training and certification progress through your transcripts in The Learning Center.
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)
Join the conversation
Learning resources that were developed before the Hewlett-Packard Company separation might contain some content and brand elements that have not been updated for Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Learning resources with the highest usage are updated.