HP ASE - Application Lifecycle Management Implementations v11
Why earn this certification?
- To learn how to manage quality information throughout the development cycle, from constructing requirements and designing and executing tests, through monitoring defects.
- To validate your ability to demonstrate, deploy, and manage the ALM platform to support application quality assurance and management.
- To prepare you to help customers plan and track projects and releases.
- To unify functional, performance, and security quality management processes.
- To help your organization manage the application lifecycle from requirements through readiness.
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended to pass each exam. Training is not required, but it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing the exams.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M97: Advanced ALM Quality Center 11 Software exam|
|00404357||QC360 - Using the ALM 11.x Edition||1 day||SCA||Register|
|00404346||QC350 - Quality Center 11.x Site Administration||2 days||SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)