APS - Networking 
Why earn this certification?
- To demonstrate you can use LEDs, the CLI command, and accompanying reports to identify common networking problems
- To gain the knowledge to repair or replace Field Replaceable Units (FRUs) and learn how to verify that new units are operational
- To validate you understand how to complete basic networking installation and configuration tasks
- To identify business opportunities for Matrix
- To recognize Converged Infrastructure opportunities that are suitable for HPE Networking solutions
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended, as it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing. Training is generally not required, except for certain software certifications.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP2-Z12: Servicing HP Networking Products|
|00201835||Servicing HP Networking Products, Rev 10.31||1 day 1 hour||WBT||Take Course|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)