APS - Networking 
Why earn this certification?
- To demonstrate you can use LEDs, the CLI command, and accompanying reports to identify common networking problems
- To gain the knowledge to repair or replace Field Replaceable Units (FRUs) and learn how to verify that new units are operational
- To validate you understand how to complete basic networking installation and configuration tasks
- To identify business opportunities for Matrix
- To recognize Converged Infrastructure opportunities that are suitable for HPE Networking solutions
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Go to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended. Training helps you pass the exam. Training is not required for most certifications. It is required for certain software certifications.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP2-Z12: Servicing HP Networking Products|
|00201835||Servicing HP Networking Products, Rev 10.31||1 day 1 hour||WBT||Take Course|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)