HP AIS - Service Manager v9
- List SM fundamental technologies and methodologies
- Identify SM supported processes and featured modules
- Describe requirements necessary to achieve a deployable solution
- Identify and describe installation, configuration, setup, and/or migration procedures
- Describe application-based tasks (i.e., out-of-box processes support) and operational and administrative tasks
- Describe how the RDBMS supports SM and integrates to it
Why earn this certification?
- To ensure that you can serve in a key role within the IT Service Management Program and make you a critical asset to any organization implementing HPE SM
- To complement your ITIL skills with demonstrated knowledge on how to implement, enforce, and analyze its processes with HPE SM
- To lay down a solid technical, solution-oriented base to your career in ITSM supporting roles
- To take your first steps in the administrator role, in charge of all SM operations including installation, upgrades, patching, configuration, testing, end user training, and operational documentation
- Architects scoping solutions
- Technical consultants who demonstrate, install, configure, and operate business-class solutions
- Members of ITSM teams who support the implementation of ITIL recommendations, analyze and engineer service management processes, implement improvements, and administer the HPE SM application
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Go to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended. Training helps you pass the exam. Training is not required for most certifications. It is required for certain software certifications.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M43: HP Service Manager 9.x Software|
|00650938||SM320 - Service Manager 9.x Administration Training||5 days||SCA||Register|
|00650643||SM150 - Service Manager 9.x Technical Configuration||5 days||ILT, SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)