HP AIS - SiteScope v11
Why earn this certification?
- To complement your established skills in administering distributed IT systems with proven knowledge of monitoring and managing their performance and availability
- To extend your skills in monitoring mainframe-based architectures and applications to the distributed systems world
- To make you a critical asset to any organization implementing agentless monitoring based on HPE SiteScope
- To advance your career as a systems administrator
- To acquire a skill set that is critical to your career as cloud availability and performance manager
- To enhance your career as a cloud services NOC engineer
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Go to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended. Training helps you pass the exam. Training is not required for most certifications. It is required for certain software certifications.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M44: HP SiteScope 11.x Software|
|00296448||SS120 - SiteScope 11.x Essentials||5 days||ILT, SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)