HP AIS - Project & Portfolio Management v9
Certification validates that you can:
- Identify and describe HPE PPM logical and physical architecture, components, and modules
- Recognize system requirements, constraints, and design options
- Describe how to perform admin, operational, and maintenance tasks
- Describe how to design and implement processes, steps, workflows, and requests
- Use applications navigation, basic usage, and configuration
- Recognize PPM integrated solutions and integration methods
Why earn this certification?
- To complement your IT demand, project, and portfolio management consulting skills with demonstrated knowledge on how to implement, enforce, and analyze them with HPE PPM
- To lay down a solid technical, solution-oriented base for your career in PMO supporting roles
- To acquire visibility and become a trusted collocutor to the business as someone who can translate business requirements into technical design specifications and workflows
- To make you a critical asset to any organization implementing HPE PPM and enable smart decisions by increasing visibility into the portfolio, demand, in-flight projects, and programs across the organization
- To take your first steps in the administrator role in charge of all PPM operations, including installation, upgrades, patching, configuration, testing, end-user training, and operational documentation
- Members of IT departments supporting the PMO
- Architects scoping solutions
- Technical consultants who demonstrate, install, configure, and operate a business-class solution or manage, aggregate, and analyze demand, projects, portfolio, resources, time, and financial metrics
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Please move to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended, as it will help prepare you for the exams and increase your chances of passing. Training is generally not required, except for certain software certifications.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M57: HP Project and Portfolio Management Center 9.x Software|
|00868449||PPM320 - PPM 9.x System Administration||2 days||SCA||Register|
|00429075||PPM120 - PPM Center 9.x Essentials Training||4 days||SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-M57||HP Project and Portfolio Management Center 9.x Software||Register|
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)