HP AIS - Project & Portfolio Management v9
Certification validates that you can:
- Identify and describe HPE PPM logical and physical architecture, components, and modules
- Recognize system requirements, constraints, and design options
- Describe how to perform admin, operational, and maintenance tasks
- Describe how to design and implement processes, steps, workflows, and requests
- Use applications navigation, basic usage, and configuration
- Recognize PPM integrated solutions and integration methods
Why earn this certification?
- To complement your IT demand, project, and portfolio management consulting skills with demonstrated knowledge on how to implement, enforce, and analyze them with HPE PPM
- To lay down a solid technical, solution-oriented base for your career in PMO supporting roles
- To acquire visibility and become a trusted collocutor to the business as someone who can translate business requirements into technical design specifications and workflows
- To make you a critical asset to any organization implementing HPE PPM and enable smart decisions by increasing visibility into the portfolio, demand, in-flight projects, and programs across the organization
- To take your first steps in the administrator role in charge of all PPM operations, including installation, upgrades, patching, configuration, testing, end-user training, and operational documentation
- Members of IT departments supporting the PMO
- Architects scoping solutions
- Technical consultants who demonstrate, install, configure, and operate a business-class solution or manage, aggregate, and analyze demand, projects, portfolio, resources, time, and financial metrics
Steps to acquire this certification
Before you begin:
Step 1: Do you qualify for an upgrade path?
There are no upgrade paths available for this certification.
Step 2: Register or apply for this certification
Step 3: Verify or complete prerequisites
There are no prerequisites required for this certification. Go to Step 4.
Step 4: Complete recommended training
Training is highly recommended. Training helps you pass the exam. Training is not required for most certifications. It is required for certain software certifications.
|Course #||Course Name||Typical Duration||Format||Register for course|
|Training for Exam HP0-M57: HP Project and Portfolio Management Center 9.x Software|
|00868449||PPM320 - PPM 9.x System Administration||2 days||SCA||Register|
|00429075||PPM120 - PPM Center 9.x Essentials Training||4 days||SCA||Register|
Step 5: Pass the required exams
|Exam #||Exam name||Register for exam|
|HP0-M57||HP Project and Portfolio Management Center 9.x Software||Register|
- View all certifications
- View all certification exams
- View all certification training courses
- Credit for third-party achievements
- Contact our program
- My Learning portal (Login required)